Skid Steer Mounted Drill
Skid Steer Drill Attachments Complement Your Other Attachments
At WORD Rock Drills we are committed to providing quality equipment for every imaginable drilling project. We are proud to provide an assortment of drill attachments for a variety of drills, such as a limited access drill rig, among other complementary parts.
Benefits of Drill Attachments
Skid steer attachments are ideal for use along with a bucket, fork, or backhoe attachment. The hassle and stress of drilling projects is minimized when a product such as a skid steer drill attachment is used. This is due to the following reasons:
- They are accessible from two sides, allowing quick drilling on either the right or the left
- They are right-angled, which allows a full range of movement
- The feed is reversible, allowing for horizontal up or down drilling
- Their feed travel distances are highly varied
- They are versatile, so you can do multiple jobs
- Optional joystick controls utilize the advanced hydraulics and allow for a clean installation
Customization and Modification
We understand the importance of selecting the best tool for the job, and our team of passionate, professional experts will be more than happy to assist you through the entire process, including providing customization and modification services for our drills.
Our skid steer mounted drills can be easily customized to meet your specific application and project needs. We will add either a percussion or rotary drifter, depending on the type of project you have in mind. For example, someone with a skid steer rock drill might need the drill in question to be modified.