M125 Hydraulic Rotary Head
Have You Considered a Hydraulic Rotary Drill Head?
A multi-purpose, versatile piece of equipment that can be a real asset for a wide range of different applications, this rotary head offers the following features:
- 60 - 250 CID capacity
- Up to 14,400 ft/lb (20,000 Nm) torque capacity
- Through shaft flushing eliminates front-end swivel and gains drill travel
- 10 hydraulic entrance points give immediate torque and smooth operation
- Immediate torque produces favorable un-threading capability
- High technology seals for long life and low maintenance
- Light-weight compared to competitors in equal torque range
- Four Port, 2-Speed drill motor option available
A Rotary Drill Head That Can Be Used for Almost Everything!
One of the major advantages of opting for this drill head is its versatility. Suitable for working in a wide range of mediums and in many different environments, this drill head is suitable for more generic use as well as specialist applications. Some of the ways in which this drill can be used include anchoring, auguring, blasting, fencing, geothermal drilling, large hole rock drilling, micro piling, mining, mud rotary and soil nailing.
Product Specifications for M-125 Rotary Head
- Hole size: 4"- 18"
- Type of Drilling: DTH, Auger, Rotary
- Flushing: Air/Water/Mud
- CFM Required: 185 - 2500
- Hydraulic Flow: 0 - 165 gpm
- Hydraulic Pressure: 2k-4k
Niche Provider of Rotary Head Components and Much More
We are a well-established company that provides our customers with high-grade rock drills and accessories, enabling them to enhance productivity and ultimately positively influence their bottom line. Our aim is to ensure that the machinery we offer helps our customers do what they do better – a faster rate of work means more productivity and therefore profitability. We are always happy to give further information on our range and work with you to find a mutually satisfactory solution to your operational needs. To find out more about our products, discuss your requirements or for a quote, call us at (336) 584-6700.