PCA305 Hydraulic Drifter
- This is the right drill for contractors and quarries who want to drill small holes fast
- The 305 uses standard hex steel but a shank adapter is also available for applications where threaded drill steel is used
- Independent and Reversible Rotation
- NO diaphragms required
- Simple design with only 5 moving parts within the drill
- Works with integral steel or water flushed shank
- Works extremely well on CAT305 excavators and equivalent
- Hole size: 1" - 2"
- Type of Drilling: Anchoring, Blasting, Drilling, Mining, Roof Bolting
- Flushing: Air/ Water/ Mist
- CFM Required: 65
- Hydraulic Flow: Percussion: 13 gpm (50 Lpm) Rotation: 3 gpm (12 Lpm)
- Hydraulic Pressure: 1,800 - 2,000
The Hydraulic Rock Drill for Contractors and Quarries
At WORD International we are the world of rock drills. As a small family owned and operated business, we are glad to partner with global manufacturers and distributors of rock drilling equipment in order to bring the world of rock drills to our customers.
Here at WORD we specialize in the manufacturing, assembling, selling and distribution of rock drilling attachments for skid steers, excavators and stand alone wagon drills.
Hydraulic Rock Drill
Our featured hydraulic rock drill is the PCA305 Hydraulic Lifter. This particular drill can be used for contractors and quarries that need to drill small holes in a small amount of time. The 305 has standard hex steel with a shank adapter available if needed for applications where threaded drill steel is used. The rotation is independent and reversible with no diaphragms needed.
This hydraulic rock drill is a simple design with 5 moving parts within the drill itself. The drill works with integral steel or water flushed shank. It also works extremely well on CAT305 excavators or the equivalent brand of machinery and equipment.
We offer installation and expert instructions and demonstrations to ensure you and your team are equipped and knowledgeable in the use of this particular drill. Onsite repair is available should it be needed.
Give us a call today at 1.336.584.6700 for quotes and additional information about our hydraulic rock drill and other drills available. At WORD, the customer is our top priority. You won’t be disappointed with our customer service or our equipment.
Documents and Downloads
|PCA 300 Series Manual||372.32 KB|